National Cyber Warfare Foundation
New user registration
Completing this form is a request to create an account in the National Cyber Warfare Foundation Identity Bank. The National Cyber Warfare Foundation Identity Bank serves as the user identity authority for all of the NCWF informations systems, The Arizona Cyber Warfare Range and all affiliated organizations.
By submitting your application for a user account with the NCWF / Arizona Cyber Warfare Range, you agree to all of the following terms;
1) I am using the NCWF / AZCWR at my own risk and acknowledge that doing so may be hazardous to my computer, network, and peripherals.
2) I will not perform any form of denial of service attack against the range or its machines.
3) I will not place any form of malware, virus, or other software which may be harmful to other user's systems or privacy.
4) I will place myself into a range that is appropriate to my skill level.
5) I am 18 years or older OR I have obtained permission from my parent or guardian.
6) I grant the NCWF / Arizona Cyber Warfare Range, its operators, facilitators, sponsors, and volunteers a full immunity from any form of liability, loss, or damage that may result from my use of the ranges and their supporting systems.